This lonely road I am walking on这条我所走着的孤独的道路
Where did it begin? Where will it end?从何开始?又归向何处?
And when the dark night comes当黑夜来临时
Who will save my soul? 谁来抚慰心伤?
On my lonely road will I walk alone?这孤独路上难道只我独行?
I never feared darkness coming near从不怕黑暗来临
Now I don’t know why I behold the sky可为何凝视天空
To find the brightest star 找寻最闪亮的星星
With it’s brilliant light追随它灿烂的星光
So I pray to thee, will you shine on me?向你祈求,可否照亮我前路?
Mother Moonlight, fill my scared eyes仁慈的月光,趋走我眼中的恐慌吧
Light up my way with your brightest ray用你最璀璨的光指我方向
Shining on everything through the clouds照彻一切,哪怕乌云阻挡
Take my hands ‘till the morning will come.牵我的手直到黎明
This dusty road where I walk alone前途尘土飞扬
With my restless heart and my tired bones心无法平静,身体满是疲惫
It’s going on and on这路似无尽头
But I know for sure但我坚信
That it’s leading me to the world of dreams它将指引我到达梦想的世界
You are not alone你并不孤单
When you leave your home当你离开家园
And you’re far away在遥远的他乡
On a dusty way在泥泞的路上
I will always care我将一直牵挂你
And I will be there陪伴你左右
Every time you call my name…每次当你呼唤我的名字…
你可以使用这个链接引用该篇文章 http://publishblog.blogchina.com/blog/tb.b?diaryID=2986435